COSIGN Sponsorship Workshop #5
Who: COSIGN Magazine
What: COSIGN Sponsorship Workshop #5
When: Saturday, January 25th, 2020
Where: TBD | Address will be emailed one week prior to workshop.
Over the past few years we’ve worked with amazing and prestigious brands such as Samsung, Nike, Red Bull, Reebok, Hennessy, Curls, Courvoisier, Versl, SwitchIt App, and Mountain Dew to name a few and one question we always receive is, “How do you secure sponsors?”
Well, if you’re you an entrepreneur, creative, or influencer and host events and would love to partner with brands to add value to your consumers experience, then you’re in the right place.
Obtaining brand partnerships and sponsorship’s can be difficult, there’s an art and science to the process. We at COSIGN are here to provide you with the necessary tools to help guide you in the process of landing your next sponsor.
This 2-hour workshop will provide you with all the information you need to create a successful sponsorship deck and pitch and will also give you an understanding of what brands look for so you can ensure that you provide value to your potential sponsor/partner.
Our first 4 sessions SOLD OUT so don’t miss the LAST workshop on Saturday January 25th, 2020 from 10am – 12pm! Start off 2020 right with information that can change the trajectory of your brand.
This session will include / What You’ll Learn:
- Detailed information on how to create a sponsorship deck + we will create one in-class
- Understanding Your Value to Provide Mutually Beneficial Partnerships
- How to identify your assets and/or leverage your network to benefit your sponsor
- How to create a cold email pitch
- Researching Correct Point of Contacts
- When to pitch In-Kind Sponsorships vs. Monetary Sponsorships
- How to price your sponsorship packages
- Inside information on what benefits sponsors look for
- Tips on how to over-deliver
- Q&A Session
- COSIGN Sponsorship Guide
- Role play experience pitching your event to a potential sponsor
Ready to sign up and learn how to generate additional revenue? Reserve your seat below.