Who: New York-based talent, branding and lifestyle company, The Ravenel Agency.
What: The 5th installment of The Dealmakers Conference. The conference will include a panel, workshop and showcase that will offer the opportunity for local artists to meet the real dealmakers and music executives of major record labels in an intimate setting.
When: October 3rd 2015; Registration starts at 10:00AM.
Where: The Westin Park Central – 12720 Merit Dr. DTX 75251
Conference and panel leaders include:
– Lenny Santiago (vice president, Roc Nation),
– Eric Parler (vice president of lifestyle/radio promotions, Def Jam),
– Young Sav (vice president, Maybach Music Group)
– Steve Carless (president, CTE Records),
– Vanessa Satten (editor-in-chief, XXL Magazine)
– Reggie Hawkins (Sirius XM Radio)
– Mari Lopez (producer of Love and Hip Hop, Monami Scott Ent.),
– film producer Monica “Dollphace” Floyd, and many more.
Dallas’s own BayBay of K104 FM, MC Antonio “Young Tone” Horton, artist and producer J. Oliver and rapper Dorrough will also join the panel moderated by Christian Yazdanpanah of United Entertainment Group. Panelists will participate in a Q&A on breaking records in the industry and establishing and maintaining personal relationships with labels and artists.
“It was important for me to bring The Dealmakers Conference to Dallas after discovering the wealth of undiscovered talent here. I wanted to expose Dallas to the real dealmakers of the business. My aim is for attendees to not only learn from seasoned professionals but to gain insight on the do’s and don’ts of the business,” says Amber Ravenel, Founder/CEO of The Ravenel Agency.
Further information as well as ticket purchase can be found at getsignedordie.com