Are you an entrepreneur, creative, or influencer? Do you host events and would love to partner with brands to add value to your consumers experience? If you answered yes to any of the above questions then you’re in the right place.
Obtaining brand partnerships and sponsorships could be difficult, there’s an art and science to the process. We at COSIGN are here to provide you with the necessary tools to help guide you in the process of landing your next sponsor.
This 2-hour workshop will provide you with all the information you need to create a successful sponsorship deck and pitch and will also give you an understanding of what brands look for so you can ensure that you provide value to your potential sponsor/partner.
Our first session SOLD OUT but don’t fret, due to high demand we’ve added a second class for Saturday March 23, 2019 from 1pm – 3pm.
This session will include:
- Detailed information on how to create a sponsorship deck + we will create one in-class
- Understanding Your Value to Provide Mutually Beneficial Partnerships
- How to identify your assets and/or leverage your network to benefit your sponsor
- How to create a cold email pitch
- Researching Correct Point of Contacts
- When to pitch In-Kind Sponsorships vs. Monetary Sponsorships
- How to price your sponsorship packages
- Inside information on what benefits sponsors look for
- Tips on how to over-deliver
- Q&A Session
- COSIGN Sponsorship Guide
- Role play experience pitching your event to a potential sponsor
LIMITED TO 10 SEATS
Our first class sold out in three days, act fast and secure your seat to our second session. #COSIGNLife