8 Great Reasons to Advertise…
1. You must advertise to reach new customers. It is your job as a business owner to reach out and expose your products and services to new potential customers as often as possible.
2. You must advertise continuously. Potential customers are becoming savvier and they don’t want to risk their hard-earned money with a business that they don’t know or that doesn’t have a track record in the community. One easy way to gain trust from potential customers is to consistently advertise your business. This will build both visual and memory recognition.
3. You must advertise to remain in your potential customers buying process. No one can predict when a potential customer is ready to buy. So it is very important to keep your business in the minds of the potential customers when they are ready to make a buying decision.
4. You must advertise because your competition is advertising. One of the biggest mistakes most businesses make is to rely on word-of- mouth advertising. If you don’t advertise you will be allowing your competition to form an opinion and gain more credibility in the minds of your potential customers in their favor.
5. You must advertise because it pays off over the long run. If you continue to market your business you’ll gain Respect, Trust and Credibility from the community. This will allow you to virtually print money because your potential customers will be eagerly waiting for your next Specials of the Week!
6. You must advertise to generate more traffic and leads. You can have the best product, service, customer’s service, equipment, food, etc. But if you don’t have a long line of potential customers your business will suffer a fate that no business man or women like to talk about.
7. You must advertise to keep a healthy positive mind. People in general are attracted to positive minded people and positive minded businesses.
8. You must stay focused and be willing to learn more about marketing. Many businesses owners lose their focus and they start to let their marketing slip. This could start a dangerous downturn for your business that can’t be stopped. Advertising is the best way to prove to you and your potential customers that you are serious about your business.
About COSIGN Magazine:
COSIGN Magazine is a diverse specialized consumer magazine and online platform that focuses on fashion, entertainment, entrepreneurs, music, sports, art and the independent artists that create it. Designed to feature aspiring and established creative individuals and the companies that service them, COSIGN captures the true elements of independence. COSIGN Magazine is an 8.5” x 11”, full-color, high gloss format bi-monthly magazine published for innovative minds. COSIGN provides a fresh look and insight to the upcoming trends within the arts and entertainment industry. The editorial style is bold and multi-cultural, with a focus on the independent creative experience. Our readers are diverse and culturally aware and our content reflects the ever changing state of the arts and entertainment industry. Each issue contains entrepreneur and gadget spotlights, artist features, reviews, exciting social events, business highlights, and informative content. We strive to maintain a global viewpoint, looking beyond borders to find topics to inspire our readers, resulting in a magazine that is unique, entertaining, inspiring, and informative.
Services Offered via COSIGN Magazine & COSIGN Media Group, LLC:
Advertising, Event Hosting, Event Planning, Marketing & Promotion, Consulting, Graphic Design, Product Placement, Project management, Digital Marketing, Photography & Videography, Social Media Campaigns, Flyer Printing, & T-Shirt Printing