COSIGN Fam, until Monday December 16th, 2019 COSIGN will be running a flash sale on advertising for the ENTIRE YEAR OF 2020!!
- Full page ad/advertorial in Issue 27, 28, 29, & 30 of COSIGN Magazine
- Articles on cosignmag.com plus on COSIGN Social Media Accounts (Instagram + Facebook)
- Original curated content on the COSIGN Magazine app to include sponsored push notifications
Take advantage of this special valued at $1000 per issue, but until December 16th, 2019 each ad/advertorial will be discounted to $500 per issue.
*Sale ends Saturday December 16th, 2019.*
8 Great Reasons to Advertise…
1. You must advertise to reach new customers. It is your job as a business owner to reach out and expose your products and services to new potential customers as often as possible.
2. You must advertise continuously. Potential customers are becoming savvier and they don’t want to risk their hard-earned money with a business that they don’t know or that doesn’t have a track record in the community. One easy way to gain trust from potential customers is to consistently advertise your business. This will build both visual and memory recognition.
3. You must advertise to remain in your potential customers buying process. No one can predict when a potential customer is ready to buy. So it is very important to keep your business in the minds of the potential customers when they are ready to make a buying decision.
4. You must advertise because your competition is advertising. One of the biggest mistakes most businesses make is to rely on word-of- mouth advertising. If you don’t advertise you will be allowing your competition to form an opinion and gain more credibility in the minds of your potential customers in their favor.
5. You must advertise because it pays off over the long run. If you continue to market your business you’ll gain Respect, Trust and Credibility from the community. This will allow you to virtually print money because your potential customers will be eagerly waiting for your next Specials of the Week!
6. You must advertise to generate more traffic and leads. You can have the best product, service, customer’s service, equipment, food, etc. But if you don’t have a long line of potential customers your business will suffer a fate that no business man or women like to talk about.
7. You must advertise to keep a healthy positive mind. People in general are attracted to positive minded people and positive minded businesses.
8. You must stay focused and be willing to learn more about marketing. Many businesses owners lose their focus and they start to let their marketing slip. This could start a dangerous downturn for your business that can’t be stopped. Advertising is the best way to prove to you and your potential customers that you are serious about your business.
About COSIGN Magazine:
COSIGN is an award winning entrepreneurship and lifestyle media company that spotlights the work of successful infuencers, creators, and companies across various mediums. Founded in 2011, the COSIGN brand was established to connect entrepreneurs with one another by “cosigning” or endorsing them. Our passion to see others succeed gives way to our fervent drive of giving others a platform to showcase their talents and skills.
Through innovation, the COSIGN brand has expanded by reaching our audience through multiple platforms across print, digital, mobile, social media, film and video, and highly sought-after experiential events, to include The Blueprint Summit, The COSIGN Experience, and the COSIGN Awards Dinner & Gala.
At COSIGN Magazine, we believe that no story should go untold. Through collaboration, endorsement, and exposure, we embolden current and aspiring entrepreneurs and creatives to realize their full potential.
Services Offered via COSIGN Magazine & COSIGN Media Group, LLC:
Advertising, Event Hosting, Event Planning, Marketing & Promotion, Consulting, Product Placement, Project management, Digital Marketing, Photography & Videography, Social Media Campaigns
Email us today at (email@example.com) to sign up for your advertising package for 2020!