6 Reasons Why You Should Become A Vendor at “The COSIGN Experience” Presented by VILLA
- Brand Exposure. – As a vendor at #TheCOSIGNExperience, your brand will be exposed to our entire email database and following, via our social media channels, newsletter, digital platform, and event attendees. Your company will also be featured on the event’s website, as well as on COSIGNMag.com. Also, placing an item (sample, flyer, etc.) in our gift bags is another great way to leverage your sponsorship and get brand recognition.
- What other event couples a vendor booth with digital marketing? As a publication and marketing company, we help create brands and increase their online presence. The majority of events that offer vendor booths only include set up and recognition at the event, but when you become a sponsor at “The COSIGN Experience,” all vendors receive vendor booth set up, social media recognition via all of our channels, and content creation on our digital platform. Not only do you receive live event activation, but you also receive social media marketing. Great deal, right?
- Lead Generation and New Contacts. – Be sure to have some sort of lead generation system in place the day of the event, such as a sign up sheet. People will give you business cards and email addresses in exchange for a chance to win a great prize in a drawing, samples or even candy and other promotional item giveaways. You can use the emails you collect to add them to your company’s newsletter distribution.
- Build your social media and web content. – Content is key! Becoming a vendor at “The COSIGN Experience” is guaranteed to provide weeks full of content, if done correctly. We highly suggest bringing an assistant as your +1 to strictly capture social media footage for you. While you’re networking and describing your brand to potential customers, your assistant should be utilizing Instagram Live and Instagram Stories, Facebook Live, and capturing plenty of behind the scene photos, as well as posed photos of you and the attendees.
- New Clients. New Customers. New Business. – Not only are the attendees of “The COSIGN Experience” potential new clients and customers, so are your fellow sponsors and vendors! You can form new business partnerships at events, meet like-minded business professionals in complimentary businesses with which you share the same target market but are not in competition.
- Market Your Business Inexpensively. – We all know how much marketing and advertising your business can cost. It can run hundreds or thousands of dollars to effectively advertise your company. Spending less as a sponsor or vendor at an event is a much wiser investment that will bring a greater return on investment. Remember, you will be in the same room with hundreds of attendees who are your target market. By leveraging the event to your advantage, there will be no limit on your potential ROI.
For more information on becoming a vendor and/or sponsor email email@example.com!